- It's been over a week and the kitchen is still clean. The cabinets still need to be sorted through to clear more space.
- A great deal of junk that was in the front hall (or the postage stamp that passes for a front hall) has been cleared.
- The linen closet has been sorted. I've got a pile of bedding that should go to charity.
- We have a growing pile of stuff going to BASFA for auction.
- I'm actually going to the gym on my own... who knew? There are some logistical issues involving the gym bag and the motorcycle.
- Costco.com is clearing out the old model FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing kit for $80. The stores already have the new model for $160.
- The Costco at Almaden & 85 has Warre's Otima 20 Year Old Tawny Port
- Anyone know of a good online source for Levis? I'm sick of never finding my size, and Mervyn's is gone.
- Anyone know of a good eBay broker? We've got some stuff to dump, but I don't want to do the work myself.